Tuesday 15 September 2015

SOME INSPIRATION

SOME INSPIRATION
I love quotes, from when I became a believer, I look for inspirational quotes all the time and I love sharing them with others
I was the weird teenager who wrote quotes on the side of the blackboard to inspire my classmates. The positive response made me continue with it daily. The quotes inspired everyone even those of different religious backgrounds. I hope it does the same for all who read this post
1.    My favorite one….. If your mind can perceive you can achieve
2.    If you are down to nothing God is up to something
3.    When God sends you on a stony path, He gives you strong shoes
4.    If you would have God hear you when you pray, hear Him when He speaks
5.    The Will of God does not take you where the grace of God cannot keep you
1.    I can’t brag about my love for God because I fail Him daily, but I can brag about His love for me because it never fails
2.    If God can take away something you never expected to lose He will replace it with something you never expected to have
3.    A relationship with God is the most important relationship you can have. Embrace it
4.    Knowing the Bible is one thing, knowing the Author is another
5.    Worry fixes nothing, prayer changes everything
1.    Forgive others, not because they deserve forgiveness, but because you deserve peace
2.    The secret to a happy life is to give God first part of your day, first priority of every decision and first place in your heart.
3.    Sometimes God lets you hit rock bottom so He is the Rock at the bottom
4.    Sometimes God works secretly and behind the scenes, but He will reveal His Work to us when the time is right
5.    He has gone before you, He will be with you, He will never leave you nor forsake you
1.    The grass may be greener on the other side but the the water bill is higher
2.    Start where you are, use what you have, do what you can
3.    The most dangerous person in the world is a person with nothing to lose, the most powerful person in the world is a person with nothing to prove.
4.    Faith makes all things possible, Hope makes all things work, Love makes all things beautiful, have all three in abundance


In the Garden of Eden, God has been with man:
In the Old Testament, God had appeared to man:
In the Tabernacle, God had dwelt among men:
In the history of Israel, God had spoken through man:
In the Gospels, God was visible as Man:
But at Pentecost, God became available to dwell in man!

No comments:

Post a Comment