Wednesday 29 July 2015

I DO ……WHEN THE TIME COMES

I DO ……WHEN THE TIME COMES
I’m not sure how to put this. I just witnessed a friend get married and the vows were magical and memorable and thought out.
As a woman I know we give up a lot when we get married. Like our names change, our titles change, our bodies change, basically our lives change.
Is it worth it? I think with the right person it is. Who is the right person? The thing about us girls is we will read a tone of books telling us how to find ideal husbands and what to do while waiting so these I DO’s comes from doing just that.
I found some I DO’s online and figured if I can say I DO to all these, we are good to go.
And from what I see it is a daily decision, not just at the altar, but every day for the rest of your life.

WARNING: They are 50
1. I do love you — always have, always will
2. I do want to wake up next to you every single day.
3. I do want to care for you when you’re sick.
4. I do want your shoulder to cry on.
5. I do want to be your support system.
6 I do believe we can create a wonderful life together.
7. I do see us as a great team.
8. And I do plan on working as a team.
9. I do believe you are the most wonderful person I’ve ever met.
10. I do want to have kids, that are the best of both of us.
11. I do want to grow old together.
12. I do want to support your dreams and passions.
13. I do want you there for me.
14. I do want you by my side, walking hand in hand through life.
15. I do care.
16. I do worry.
17. I do fear losing you.
18. I do want to hold on to you for as long as I can.
19. I do know, one day, death will separate us.
20. I do plan on being the best wife you could have ever asked for.
21. I do understand I will need to sometimes make compromises, and I will make them.
22. I do love you more than life itself, and I wouldn’t have it any other way.
23. I do understand what you mean to me.
24. And I do promise to never forget.
25. I do owe my happiness to you.

26. I do promise to work on making you happy every single day for the rest of my life.
27. I do need you.
28. I do want you.
29. I do understand how lost I would be without you.
30. I do promise to never stop working on myself.
31. I do know you deserve a woman even better than I.
32. I do understand how incredibly blessed I am to have found you.
33. I do understand how blessed I am that, out of everyone else in the world, you chose to love me.
34. I do want this — more than anything.
35. I do feel as if we were meant to be together.
36. I do understand no one is perfect.
37. I do know we will both make mistakes.
38. I do promise to stick this out until the end and never abandon you.
39. I do know you’re worth it.
40. I do want to be there with you during the hard times.
41. I do want to be the driving force behind the good times.
42. I do want you to be my lifetime companion.
43. I do want to be yours.
44. I do want you to be my life — my whole life.
45. I do want us to conquer our battles together.
46. I do want to be the wife, mother, partner and lover I know I can be and you deserve.
47. I do want to be in this together, from this day forth, until death do us part.
48. I do want to be there for you when you take your last breath.
49. I do hope you’re not there for mine… I want to save you that heartache.
50. I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment